Friday, August 26, 2011

Nick's First Letter!!!!

Dear Mi Familia,
I hope that you're doing alright. It has been a long day. We started the day with some introductiones. Then we kinda talked about what was going to happen. About a month ago the MTC changed their program so now we are taught only in Spanish instead of easing into it. My comp's name is Elder Ward, he is a cool guy. Oh, I am the only Missouri bound mish in this incoming group. Some of the others are going to Houston and the others are going to Peru. Today we heard from the MTC leaders and their wives. I saw Spencer during that meeting- it was cool. Then we ate .The food is pretty good, by that cafeteria sure gets packed. After eating we came back to our room and unpacked our stuff. Then it was off to another big meeting. Finally, we have settled down and Day 1 is almost complete.
I love you all and I want you to know that this was absolutely the right choice.
Muy amor,
Elder Nick LaMay

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this!! I mean that last sentence... So great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official! He's an Elder. It was the perfect letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a relief to get that 1st letter. I enjoyed waiting by the mailbox...I mean the computer screen

    ReplyDelete