Sunday, January 27, 2013

Holidays =closed Libraries=No Email


Hey,
We couldn't email on Monday so here is a really short one. 

I am alive. 

We have the fireside with Elder Gavarret tomorrow night. We actually are coming from our zone conference with him. It was good. I'll say more on Monday. Transfers are coming up. 

For the Gratitude Journal project, my gratitude thing is I am grateful for going back a second time to people's houses.

1. Leaving blessings in homes is an interesting concept. I have never thought of that.
2. Yeah Pday Eve is when you have a more laid back Sunday night. I much prefer having work to do.
3. We do exchanges with the Zone Leaders once a transfer. It's fun, lots of back and forth with stories and whatnot.

Okay,  I love you. Bye.
Love. Nick 




No comments:

Post a Comment