Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Aftermath

Hey Family,
Daffy is fat. Quit denying it.
Yeah it was really nice of the family to let us use their house last night. We will definitely have to do something incredibly nice for them. Yeah sorry this email is short, but we all know why. Just recap the call on the blog to make up for it.

It truly was a great time talking to you, even though I couldn't see you for the majority of the time. Yeah, Dad, they've been making that lacrosse movie for a few years now. It's supposed to be kinda funny or something. I saw this other lacrosse movie at Walmart one time- it's about some dude that goes to Iraq and then when he gets home play lacrosse to avange the world or some garbage like that.  
Things with the comp are a little iffy right now. We just have very conflicting personalities. I'd imagine that we'll be together for one more transfer, so I'll just have to learn to deal.
Anyways, don't worry about that, I am doing really great. I am focused in the work 100%. That has been a blessing. It is hard to be somewhere else mentally, and still have to teach and do all of the other missionary stuff. So I am really grateful that I can give this my all.

1. Yeah they actually signed up to feed us all of the Sundays this month, so last week we asked to use their skype. Their son has served a mission so they get it.
2. No, they were fine with everything. Like I said, they have been in your shoes, on the parental side of the mission, so they understood and didn't mind being patient.
3. Yeah while my comp called, I just hung out and talked with the family and played with the kids.

Thanks for everything that you have done for me. I appreciate all of the letters, packages, and prayers.
By the way, dad, are my Blue Jays going to take it all? Yes.

Okay familia, thanks again. Love you like crazy.
 Love, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment