Thursday, May 16, 2013

Phone Call Follow Up


Hey there.

Something I forgot to ask/tell you yesterday was that I want to do like 18 or so credit hours this first semester because I will have more time in the fall to do all of that work. Also, I would love to have all of my classes in the morning so that I can have my afternoons and nights open. Hopefully you can work some momma magic.

The call yesterday was great. It was weird to know that the next time I'll talk to you is face to face.

1. I think that Brittany has changed a lot for the better. She looks like she is doing really well. I was happy to see that.
2. We called from the Halls' house. They are a sweet family. You would love them. They remind me a lot of the Wilsons.
3. The first Christmas call made me pretty sad, but the last few calls have been okay. Like I said earlier, this call was weird to be over with.

As far as your lessons goes, I think that talking about the difference between reading the scriptures and studying the scriptures would be something good to focus on.

Have a great week! 
Love you,Nick

1 comment:

  1. Something I forgot to ask/tell you yesterday was that I want to do like 18 or so credit hours this first semester because I will have more time in the fall to do all of that work. andriod phone

    ReplyDelete