Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Ok so the doctor gave me the go-ahead! I just have to wear the brace all the time for the next month or so, and then anytime I am playing sports after that.

This past week has flown by, and luckily, I sat next to Spencer pretty much all day Friday during our in-field orientation. It was nice to have a little time with him before we both take off. All I really have to do today is pack, pack, pack for the field. I am so excited to get out there. I have really come to know that my call truly is of God, and that I will be walking some of the most important ground in our dispensation for the next 20-odd months.
I will find out when everything is tomorrow and let you know asap. I will also find out if you can send stuff directly to me. What has brittany said about her trial, have you talked to her yet? And don't worry, I will take as long as I want tomorrow on the phone, no matter how big the line is.
I am very excited to leave the cage and never have to come back again. This place has been okay, but these past 2 months were rough. I have heard the time in the field flies, and I am excited about getting busy.

How is the puppy? I miss her. What is going on with the whole fam? What is everyoone up to? Are Sharyn and Grandad traveling to some crazy destination?

That story about Bro. White is pretty funny. Oh yeah! Elder Richard G. Scott came to the MTC last tuesday! It was a great talk. He talked about revelation through the Holy Ghost, it was incredible. He also told us to get married when we come home. Apparently, the brethren really want people to get married. I had to talk in church on Sunday about enduring to the end with obedience. It was pretty good. It was in spanish though. Oh I can finally read and comprehend my Spanish scriptures now! It's really nice because I have to focus when i read them so I get more out of it when i read as opposed to English. Alright, Mom: I am sorry to hear that your husband is in love with a telephone, but I suppose I should have expected it. He falls in love with just about anything, especially little metal devices.

Dad: Great that Cal finally won a game and that the Niners are doing so well.

Thanks for sending me everything that you have so far, and thank you for your prayers. I love you and will talk to you tomorrow at hopefully 8:30 am.



Love, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment