Friday, February 17, 2012

Yea yea. I put it on the wrong blog the first time.

Dear Family,
It flippin' snowed. It took until about the end of winter, but it snowed last night, and is continuing to snow as I write.
Mom,congrats on the release. You were Primary prez the entire time I was in High School. That is wild. Sounds like you'll continue to be incredibly busy though with that UVU thing. No, we didn't go the the Worldwide Training the other day. We just worked, well we tried. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the companionship motivated to work hard. I am really focusing myself on not wasting time. I'm not here to waste time. I am here to work.
Other than that, this past week was pretty good. We have an investigator, Claudia ( I mentioned her before), who is very close to committing to be baptized. She just gets the gospel. The ward is actually starting to work with us and trust us, so that is really nice. The work is going well. Still chugging. Unfortunately, my little mind is blank right now.
Oh yeah, Juan Alvarez is doing really good. He reads, prays, goes to church every week, all of the good stuff. He is pretty much a member, he is just waiting on his girlfriend to get divorced, so they can get married, so he can be baptized.
Dad- We haven't had any KCQ. We tried last week, but it didn't work out.I have heard it is fantastic. Like amazing. Guess what? I had dinner with the founder of Pinnacle Financial. He told me that pacman is one of his competitors. Way to go daddy-o. He is assigned to our ward-most of the leadership positions in the ward are brought in. I am all good. I told mom that I need stamps, but that is about it. Make sure to do something nice for mom tomorrow.
Tres:
1. My shoes are doing fine. Now I might be able to use my shoe-track thingys now. Oh, I need stamps.
2. I honestly couldn't tell you if they sing Head,Shoulders, Knees, and Toes in Spanish. They do all of the Primary stuff in English.
3. I've heard regular words, "trippin", "foo", "bro" all sorts of basic slang. Nothing too crazy. Though, a lot of Hispanics have nicknames. They all have to do with appearance. Nothing too clever.
Yep, that's about it.

Well fam, thanks for everything. Your prayers are felt.
Love you, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment