Monday, February 27, 2012

And the Award Goes To....

Yep, you're right about Harry Potter being shut out of the Oscars. Not fair.
Yeah, I think I will stay for one more transfer, but who really knows. Just President.
This past week was pretty good. The Borjorquez are getting baptized on Sunday. It is really good for them. I am happy that they were able to make the decision on their own.
We got a new investigator from a referral last week, Estella. She is a single mother and has 5 kids. She is pretty golden. Her kids want to come to church and learn more too, so that should help them.
Juan Alvarez is doing well. He is just waiting for his girlfriend to get with it and get divorced, so they can get married, so he can get baptized. The work is going pretty well. We have been trying to see a lot of less actives to help them get to church. I am doing well. So don't worry about me. Ok, here we go:

1. As far as technology goes, we have cell phones, and can use computers, obviously, and we have little dvd players to watch missionary dvds.
2. I'll be honest, it does kind of feel like I have been here for a while. It feels normal being out here.
3. My studies are going good. I just finished 2 Nephi. So I am trucking along pretty well.

As a missionary, I have the mindset: One more. If we are tired, or if it is late, I always try to see one more person. I think that sort of attitude could help you. When you have called tons of people, and nobody is interested, just try one more. Things are going well here. I am working hard. No worries here.

Mom: Hola.It is good to hear that your talk went well.

Dad: Yeah the BBQ place was really good. I have been thinking about it, and I know it is early, but I think when I'm done, I'll come home and then we can come back out later.Enjoy your guitar dude, dude. Well I wish I had more to say. Have a good week. Love you.

Love, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment