Sunday, July 22, 2012

What up Elderino?


FOOOOTTTBAAALLLLLL. Do you have too many butterflies now that camp is starting soon?
I love it.

Cool that Jordan Larson is Spanish speaking in Idaho.  The Spanish people in Idaho will pronounce it: Eeda-o.

Things here are going pretty well. JCS (julio cesar) is doing well. He is reading and so is his daughter so that is great. Phil dropped us. I guess he just wasn't that enthusiastic about the work. Oh well, we gave it a shot. Blake on the other hand, is getting baptized on the 28th of July!!! He is a funny guy. He has received a testimony of the gospel and is ready to take the needed steps to join the church. I am excited for him, he has really come a long way.  If all works out well, he'll get sealed on one of the last weekends in my mission, and I'll be able to go.
Other than those people, the work is clickin' pretty well. We are going to put some focus into finding people this week. We need to ramp up our teaching pool.
Man, it has been hot here. Saturday was a scorcher. I don't have much to say today, nor a lot of time. We got caught up waiting for this dummy to buy some groceries and it took forever. Sorry.

1. We actually had a talk solely about pioneers. So I guess yes, they are making a mention of it. But other than that, not really.

2. No, he is not a morning person at all. He just sits there like Elder Lopez did while I work out. It's a nice gesture. He's a nice guy.

3. We do not have a ton of interaction with any sister missionaries right now because none of them are in our district. Just guy time, all the time.

Okay my beloved family, have a great week. I love you a lot.

Love, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment