Sunday, September 30, 2012

Older and Wiser


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop. I'm gonna send you a package here pretty soon with some things that you would like. That is sweet that Chels is in town. She loves her surprise visits.
That is cool to hear about the surprise party. way to go dad. What do old people do at a party? Get jiggy with it? Who came?
Freakin' niners. I knew that they would let on slip early, but now they won't lost for a while. That is sweet that the Gigantes are October bound. It's magic time again for them.
Here, the leaves haven't changed yet, but should be super colorful by like the 2-3 week in october.
Things here are going well. We got Bro. Hill with a baptismal date for Dec. 1. We should be getting his wife on date this week. They are doing really well. He came to church yesterday and brought one of his daughters. I think that he liked it. Mariana is doing well. She is still progressing so that is sweet. This past week we found a lot of new people to teach. 10 to be exact. We found a few part-member families to work with, so I hope that they go well. We are now teaching two scientologists. From what they say, I don't think that they believe in robots and aliens and whatnot. It sounds a lot like Buhdism, in the fact that it is more about perfecting the inner being.
 Oh, also big news, I will be training a new missionary this upcoming transfer. I don't know who, but I am excited. I hope I can leave a good impression on him. Elder Hanson is getting transferred to somewhere unknown at the moment, but he is really anxious because it is his first time getting transferred ever. When I left Kaw River, I was like "No, I can't be leaving, this is my place" but now, it's just kinda "meh". Welp, that is what is going on with me.
Man, that is crazy that Colton is already home. His mission seemed like it went super fast. 
 
1. Let's see, my favorite meal of the week was....I don't know. We had some good stuff this week. We had pizza, tacos, tortilla soup, rice and beans, lots of good stuff. We had some fun dinners this past week. It was a good one.

2. Craziest ice cream flavor would be the KC Classic: bacon ice cream with pieces of pork mixed with bbq sauce. you asked for craziest, not best tasting.

3. Dad on twitter? How 2012 of him. That is funny. Twitter is big from what I hear. I'll have to get caught up on that when I get back.
 
Okay my 25 year old momma (kissin' up). Have a great week and a greater birthday!!!!
Love you Fam!
Love, Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment